Just got back from eating with the family, Becker, Jen Hall, & Janelle at Buffalo Wild Wings. It was a good last meal! I will miss their food. Hopefully someone can figure out how to send 6 parmesean garlic wings and buffalo chips with cheddar (southwestern ranch on the side) to London. I will probably be craving them while I'm over there!!! These last two weeks have flown by. I had the last two weeks off of work and thought that I would have more than enough time to do everything that needed to be done before flying over. I just finished packing about 5 minutes ago. It's amazing how time flies. It still doesn't seem real that I'm heading to London tonight. In just a day I will be setting up camp at my temporary accomodations and then within a week I will be setting up my permanent home. It's weird. I don't think it will really set in until I've been there for about a week.
Thanks to everyone who stopped by last night for my little going away bash. It was great to see everyone! Hope lots of you can come and visit me!
Well guess I should go and see if Mom and Dad are ready to take me to the airport.
check ya later!!!!! For everyone who's not visiting, see ya in June of 2009.
Vocational Training Ideas in high school setting
-
Vocation/Jobs and job training is very important to our high school age
students with disabilities. Some of the best experiences can come from in
your own ...
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment