I got a Gingerkatie in the mail today!!! For those of you who know my friend Katie (who I met in Vienna, Austria) you might understand. She sent a holiday card for the fam and inside the card were two paper gingerbread people with Katie's head on them! I was told that they weren't edible (darn!), that Gingerkatie had never been to London (you think that was a hint?!), and that I had to share with Laura Miller :( booo! So now Laura and I are going to have to hang out together before I fly out and it looks as if I'll have a travel buddy (Gingerkatie!). I'll post pictures of the two of us once I get setup in London!
I have accomplished getting fingerprinted for my Visa. I drove down to an Application Service Center in St. Paul today. It was easy and only took about 15 minutes. The only bad things were that someone backed into my car in the parking lot afterwards and I left my book at the Application place (didn't realize that until I got to the gym and wanted to read my book while biking :( ) damn! I brought a book because I figured I would be sitting around for a while, but turned out I didn't need it. My car only has a minor scratch so nothing to worry about. Only need it for the next week and 4 days anyways!
Tonight I am going to J'cous for drinks with the softball ladies. They're sooo much fun and I'm going to miss playing with them :( Tomorrow I have lunch with Marge and Tom. Then I'm planning on dropping something off for MJ at her work. Then tomorrow evening I think mom and I are making buns for me to bring with snowshoeing this weekend. I'll have to talk to her tonight about it. Thursday morning/afternoon Becker and I are heading up towards Detroit Lakes to spend the night at Jodi's, then Friday we head further north for a weekend of snowshoeing with his family. Never been snowshoeing before. Hopefully I survive!
We have to come home early Sunday morning because I have my last hockey game at 1:30pm.
I haven't started packing at all yet. Think thats a problem?! I'm pretty free next week so hopefully I will have time!!
Vocational Training Ideas in high school setting
-
Vocation/Jobs and job training is very important to our high school age
students with disabilities. Some of the best experiences can come from in
your own ...
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment