Monday, February 4, 2008

Super Bowl Weekend

This weekend was pretty productive. Well kind of! I took half a day on Friday. With my half day off, I was able to get my haircut, my driver's license renewed, and a passport picture to send with my visa application taken. Then Friday night I went bowling with Liz, Shad, Brian, Christi, Jen, Matt, Laura, Matt, Jen, Becker and Dad. Becker was talking ALL week about how he was going to beat me at bowling on Friday. So of course I tried harder and beat him 3 out of 4 games!! My highest score was 151!!! WOW! I'm getting good at bowling! Saturday I had a hockey game. We actually had a decent number of players, 9. That meant that we had 2 full forward lines. It was nice! We were ahead most of the game 2 - 0 and then they scored 2 goals in about 30 seconds. Not good! They ended up scoring 1 more goal making it 2 - 3; however, were tied it up with 34 seconds left in the game. We were happy with a tie! We were playing against one of the top teams. Then Saturday night Liz and Shadders had a party for Shad's 31st b-day (old man!) and Jen's 27th b-day (not quite as old!). It was fun. We watched the Wild game, gopher game, and then played some Wii. Cow racing is the coolest!! Then Sunday was Shad and Liz's superbowl party. I should have bet on the game because I would have bet on NY and would have won lots! Oh well. I also got microsoft word on my computer, which means that I can check one more thing off my list. So it looks like this weekend I was able to check 4 things off of my Pre-London list and also have fun with the cousins. Exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment