All right . . . . .
I have received my class schedule for when I am in London. I have put all the dates I have class on my yahoo calendar. You can get to my calendar link either by clicking on the following link My Calendar March 2008- June 2009 or from my webpage
www.geocities.com/sarah_rennweg (Righthand Link titled 'My Calendar March 2008 - June 2009'). The easiest way to see what days I am busy is by clicking on the Month tab above today's date. You can move from month to month by clicking on the month links on the lefthand side.
Now this is VERY important information for all of you who are planning on visiting me. There are a couple of weekends each month I have class. So, if possible, please try and schedule your visit to take place during the weekends I won't be in class! That way I will be able to show you the sights. Unless you don't want to hang out with me. In that case come whenever you want!
Hope to see some of you in London!!!!
Vocational Training Ideas in high school setting
-
Vocation/Jobs and job training is very important to our high school age
students with disabilities. Some of the best experiences can come from in
your own ...
13 years ago
Sarah, we are so excited for you! Happy you started a blog too, as it will be great to check in on your adventures. Enjoy your last few weeks in the states and take care of you in London!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Patrick, Brenda & Maizlyn