Friday, February 8, 2008

Last Day at Hardrives

My new last day at Hardrives is next Friday, Feb. 15th. It was originally going to be Friday, Feb. 29th, which is the Friday right before I leave. Now I will have two weeks off before flying out. Which will be VERY nice. I will have lots of time for packing up my room, bathroom and suitcase and getting all the last minute paperwork sent to Mountbatten. I appreciate the opportunities that Hardrives gave me; however, I know it wasn't the right position for me. I think the international scene is more my style and hopefully through this internship and grad school program I will be able to score a job working internationally. There is way too much to be seen in this world.

The getting together and eating out thing has already started! Before I left for Vienna, Austria I went out to eat for a week straight. It got a little fattening! But you gotta see everyone before ya leave! Next week I have dinner on Wednesday with my co-worker Justin and his wife Bonnie. I will miss those two
:( Thursday I am having lunch with two other co-workers, Mindy and Kris. And Tuesday the 19th I am getting together for drinks/appetizers with the softball team. Its sad that I won't be playing this summer. It'll be weird. I've played softball every summer since I was 8! Jen and I also have to go to Buffalo Wild Wings a time or two before I leave. Gotta see our great bartenders Candice and Jackie!

Three weeks and 2 days left until take off!! It's so weird to think that a month from now I will be completing my first week in London. I will have started my internship and perphaps be a day away from starting classes. Ewww classes!

Hope everyone is doing well and hopefully I am able to see you before take off time!

No comments:

Post a Comment