Just got done with class, which means that I am officially half way through my MBA classes in London. AWESOME!!! I'm getting that much closer to receiving a piece of paper that says that I'm extra smart!
Uncle Paul was here this weekend. He is on his way to Tanzania and had a couple days layover in London. We went out for dinner, a few pints, and a movie on Saturday night with Tanya and Aaron. We saw Wall-E. I wasn't that impressed :( Thought it was going to be a little cuter.
Other than that it was a pretty normal work week. This coming weekend should be more interesting. Our plans are to go out to a Brazlian restaurant on Friday night. We get paid that day and we (Tanya, Aaron, and I) are deciding to splurge a bit! It's 20 pounds for all you can eat grilled meat. I'll let you know how good it is!! Saturday a few of us are planning on heading down to Brighton. I think it's in Southern England. Don't really know too much about it yet. People have said that is a lovely place. Then on Sunday we are planning on seeing the Dark Knight movie at the IMAX theater. Should be a really good weekend!!
Vocational Training Ideas in high school setting
-
Vocation/Jobs and job training is very important to our high school age
students with disabilities. Some of the best experiences can come from in
your own ...
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment