So this weekend was pretty eventful.
Friday night was spent at a Brazilian restaurant - Ridizio Rico. For 20 pounds you get to eat all the meat that you can in 2 hours. There is a salad bar and then guys come around with meat on skewers and they cut off pieces for you. It was awesome! We got paid on Friday and decided that it was time to splurge. It was well worth it, although we all had to be rolled home because we had eaten too much!
Saturday was 80s and sunny so we decided to head to Brighton, a city on the Southern coast of the UK. It was great to be by the water again! I miss seeing water. I'm use to playing in the water every weekend at a cabin. Brighton also has a pier that has a bunch of arcade games on it. We played some games and then stopped outside a pub and had a few pitchers of beer. It was great to drink beer out in the sun!
Sunday consisted of finishing off my individual and group papers for the last unit. Now I am officially halfway through my MBA! Then Sunday night Tanya, Aaron and I saw the Dark Knight. It was a great movie! And Heath Ledger is terrifying as the joker. If you haven't seen it I suggest seeing it. Aaron and I might go again so we can see it at the IMAX (it was all sold out this weekend).
Vocational Training Ideas in high school setting
-
Vocation/Jobs and job training is very important to our high school age
students with disabilities. Some of the best experiences can come from in
your own ...
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment