17 more days until Becker is here!!! Then only one more week of work! AWESOME!!!
These last couple of weeks have been pretty uneventful. Just heading to the gym, work and that’s about it! My stipend has dwindled to about nothing, so even if I wanted to go out to eat or a movie, I don't have the £££££ for it! Luckily we get paid this Friday!
Also on Friday I will be in Turkey!! Only a 3 day work week this week because on Thursday morning I am heading to Turkey with 3 other Mountbattens. We are going to be sightseeing in Istanbul and I'm really excited for it! Always wanted to check Turkey out and it will also add another country to my list!! One country closer to 26! What is also nice about this trip is that we are heading back home late on Saturday night rather than Sunday. In this way I will have one day to recover. Normally we get home late Sunday night and then I have to go straight to work on Monday. It’s a little tiring to start out the work week with little sleep, so I'm looking forward to my day of rest.
Aside from only having 17 days until Becker gets here, I also only have 14 days left of work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCORE!!!!!!!!! I have been relatively busy at work, but there are still days where I don't have much work to do at all, so I have been taking advantage of my free time. For our final project in Thialand we have to write a 35 page paper and give a final presentation defending that paper. Seeing as how I have lots free time at work, I have been using that time to write my paper. I have about 21 pages written (about 60% done!)! In this way I will be able to relax more while in Thailand and Becker won't have to spend the whole time alone while I stress about papers, presentations, group projects, reading and tests. Now I'll probably still stress a bit about all of this, but the stress level will be reduced because by the time I leave London I plan on having about 90% of my final paper written.
Anyways, congrats to Nicole and Jen Hall for doing the Polar Plunge. Crazy!
No comments:
Post a Comment