Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Cute Baby

I thought this picture was too cute not to share!!

It's Mika! We got to hangout all last week and now she's having fun without me down in Phoenix. So unfair!

So I've been home for about 2 weeks now. Just been doing some catching up with friends and family and have also been on the job hunt. What a pain in the ASS! Finding a job is no fun! I want to go back to Asia!

I haven't had any interview opportunities. But I do have a part-time position now. I'm going to be working at the front desk at Life Time Fitness in Plymouth. I worked there before London and they were nice enough to hire me back. Haven't had any incoming money for about 7 months, so its going to be nice to have a paycheck again, even if its only about $100 a week! And I get a free membership, so I can start working out again! I've already looked through their group fitness schedule and have some classes picked out!

Becker started work today. He's working for the same construction company that he worked for before. They're letting him work there for the rest of the season, so he'll be working 40-60 hours a week until around Thanksgiving.

We're also looking into back to school options for Becker. Right now we're looking into a Tech school for carpentry. We know its not a good career to get into right now, but the program is 2 years. So by the time he finishes the program, the economy should have picked up, so he'll have some good career options. Other than that, not too much is new! Just bumming around all day searching online for jobs and networking!

Hopefully my next update will be titled - I HAVE A JOB!

No comments:

Post a Comment