Saturday, September 5, 2009

The end is near :(

We are reaching the end of our Asian travels :( 7 days from now we will be back in Minnesota. I am very excited to see everyone again, but not overly excited to begin the job hunt :( ah well. Still have 7 more days until I really have to start thinking about that.

Right now we are back in Koh Tao, Thailand where our adventures began 6 month ago. Becker is currently out diving and finishing off his Divermaster course. I am diving every other day and spending my time searching the web for jobs when I'm not underwater (if anyone knows of any openings let me know!!).

We will be leaving Koh Tao this Thursday for Bangkok where our flight takes off early Saturday morning. It has been great to spend so much time on this lovely dive island.

See everyone soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment