This last weekend I went to Stockholm, Sweden. It was BEAUTIFUL!!!
We started out the trip on Friday evening. We left London at 5:30pm and finally arrived at our hotel around 10:30pm. From the hotel we found a kebab place to eat (we were all hunger and a little cranky! You all know how I get when I'm hungry!) From the kebab place we looked for a bar to hang out at; however, all of them had a cover of 120-150 SEK ($24-30). So I decided to head back to the hotel and rest. When I got back to the hotel around 1am, I turned on the TV and saw a Stanley Cup hockey game!!! I was WAY excited, until the station turned off and it said that I needed to pay 95 SEK ($20) a day to watch the station; however, I out smarted the tv!! I found out that if you turned the tv to the "hockey" station and put it on mute, then it wouldn't cut you off. It was awesome!
Vocational Training Ideas in high school setting
-
Vocation/Jobs and job training is very important to our high school age
students with disabilities. Some of the best experiences can come from in
your own ...
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment