Sunday, May 18, 2008

Bus Tour

Today was actually sunny in London, so Becker and I headed out to Buckingham palace and Hyde Park. After checking out the palace we walked through the park and saw a Hop on, Hop off bus tour. We decided to take it. During the bus tour we saw pretty much all the highlights London has to offer. We also got a free river boat cruise with the tour, so we hopped off the bus at the Tower of London and headed up river to Parliament. When we got on the river boat we sat across from two ladies. I was wearing my Wild sweatshirt and they said something about Minnesota hockey. They were from MN (Farmington and Burnsville) and are here until Tuesday for work. What a small world! Once we hopped off the cruise at Parliament, I had Becker take a picture of me with my "I shot the minnow" shirt with Big Ben in the background.










Looks like all of you who head up to The Corral this summer will be able to see me!! I'm going to have mom bring the pic up there to put on the world map. She doesn't know that yet, but I'm sure she'll be honored to do it!!!! Might take a pic with Becker and me while we're in Ireland too! I have two "I shot the minnow" shirts, one is pink and the other is yellow. Becker will look lovely in a little pink shirt, don't you think?!!!! :)

After a long day of sightseeing Becker and I are sitting on the couch watching some TV. We bought tickets for the Easybus (the bus that will take us to the airport tomorrow). Looks like we have to leave the apartment around 11am tomorrow morning in order to get to the airport on time.

Tonight we are going to head down to Aaron's apartment to watch the Penguins vs. Fliers game. Go Penguins!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment