66 days left until I am home for a visit! In case you didn't notice there is a countdown to the left. I'm really looking forward to it.
This weekend was nice and relaxing just like I had hoped. Saturday was a beautiful sunny day (not that common in London!), so Candace, Carmen and I decided to have a picnic at the canal that is near our apartment. We had a whole bunch of fruit and nachos. It was wonderful to relax out in the sun with some good food.
Sunday the three of us when to a 11:15am Westminster Abbey church service. The church is beautiful! From there we stopped by a Spanish Festival, but didn't go in because there was a long line and it cost money. Instead we stopped by another market for lunch.
And that was pretty much my weekend! It was wonderfully relaxing! Now I'm getting ready for a long week at work. Month end so we'll be crazy busy getting all the reports ready.
Vocational Training Ideas in high school setting
-
Vocation/Jobs and job training is very important to our high school age
students with disabilities. Some of the best experiences can come from in
your own ...
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment