So technology is awesome! My phone now has a new add-on. In addition to getting skype each month I can now pay 15 pounds a month and get 3000 minutes of international calls. So I can call landlines and cell phones in the USA for "free" (15 pounds a month). That works out to be around $0.01 a minute! So if you wanna talk to me give my skype in number a call 763-219-1168 and then I'll call you back . . . because I can! Except you Mom. You are not allowed to call me from the cabin at 6:30am! Just because it's 12:30am your time and you're having fun doesn't mean that you need to call me!!
Other than that nothing too interesting has happened. This week was a normal work week. Tanya left about a half hour ago for Stockholm. I have no plans for the weekend. Awesome! Gives me a chance to relax and get some laundry done. Almost everything that I own is dirty!
Vocational Training Ideas in high school setting
-
Vocation/Jobs and job training is very important to our high school age
students with disabilities. Some of the best experiences can come from in
your own ...
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment