Monday, July 27, 2009

Bye Bye Mom & Dad

Well mom and dad are gone :( Becker and I left them at the airport last night around 1am. They are now in the air somewhere between Bangkok and Tokyo, about 4 hours away from Tokyo. They will be landing in Minneapolis in about 15 hours. Ewwww. That's a lot of travel time! Not looking forward to doing that in September!

It seemed like the rents enjoyed their stay. They both really enjoyed diving and the elephant show we went to on Sunday. Dad was not a big fan of the heat at all, but he survived!! Mom took lots of pictures. I should have them online before Thursday.

Becker and I are still in Bangkok. We're just cleaning up the apartment, buying last minute stuff, saying goodbye to other Mountbattens and getting all packed up for Malaysia. We have today and tomorrow in Bangkok and then its off to sunny Semporna, Malaysia for some DIVING!!!! :) Currently the temperature there is 83 degrees. I think we can handle that!

No comments:

Post a Comment