Well I'm back in Bangkok now :( I had a wonderful time in Koh Tao with Becker. I was able to do 4 dives. I didn't see a lot of fish during the first 2 dives, but I did get to swim through a bunch of caves and passages. It was cool. Then the last 2 dives were awesome! There were a ton of fish at those two dive sites! It was great to be under the water again, but now its back to the reality of school :(
Today I have to finish up my final dissertation paper, because its due tomorrow. Then this weekend I have to crack down on homework, because I have 3 presentations and 3 papers due next week. fun times!!
Mom and dad also arrive next week. Their plane comes in next Saturday night! Then I have my defense presentation and then I'm FREE!!!!!!!! can't wait!
Ohh and I finally got the Vietnam pics online: http://sarahkeepingitmoving.shutterfly.com/
Cheers!
Vocational Training Ideas in high school setting
-
Vocation/Jobs and job training is very important to our high school age
students with disabilities. Some of the best experiences can come from in
your own ...
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment