Saturday, July 25, 2009

Graduation

I am graduated! How exciting! We had a lovely ceremony last night and now I am officially extra smart!

The parents seem to be having a good time here in Thailand. Monday after my presentation we took off for Phi Phi island. Its such a lovely island!! Upon arrival Becker and I stopped by the dive shop that we dove with last time we visited. We quickly arranged for some scuba diving on Wednesday. Mom and dad really enjoyed the diving. It was mom's first time breathing underwater and dad's first time since 1972! We had some great dives! The first one involved hanging out with a turtle! We did bring the underwater camera so you'll be able to see pics of all of us in our scuba gear!

The rest of the time on Phi Phi was spent relaxing, playing cards and drinking. Ahh the life!! While on Phi Phi Becker and I did realize that out of the remaining 7 weeks we have in Asia, 4 1/2 of them will consist of exactly what we did on Phi Phi, scuba diving and relaxing at the beach. Its going to be rough!! The other 2 1/2 will involve hiking up a big mountain, so really the opposite of relaxing!!

Today I think we're going to do some elephant treking and tomorrow go to the Grand Palace and the Reclining Buddha. Then mom and dad fly back home. It seems like they just got here :(

No comments:

Post a Comment