It's not suppose to snow in London!! But it is! However, it is warm enough, so it's not going to stick.
Yesterday was my Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral and Dover Cliffs tour. Teresa and I met at 7:30am outside of our apartment building. We walked down to the angel stop to catch the tube only to realize that the northern line was closed for repair for the weekend. we were able to find a bus to another stop where we could take the victoria line to get to where we had to be.
It took about an hour and a half to get to our first stop, Leeds Castle. It was a very pretty castle. The first picture is Teresa and me in front of the castle. At the castle we got to play and get lost in the maze. it was lots of fun!!
After the castle we went to Canterbury Cathedral. It was a nice cathedral. We had about two hours in Canterbury and really didn't need that much time. So Teresa and I decided to do a little shopping! I ended up buying some cute tennis shoes! From Canterbury we headed for a photo stop at the white cliffs of Dover. They were pretty, but what was really cool was that we could look across the channel and see France. I waved!
We got home around 6pm, ate dinner and sat around watching planet earth and then Chappell's Show. At around 10:30pm the neighbors came over to borrow our table for beer pong. We decided to join them for a game. But lost :(
The Africa Travel Centre I was planning on heading to today isn't open on Sundays, so Tanya and I are just going to head to an STA travel center to ask them if they have any deals on safaris and flights. They open at 12 so we are just sitting around now (9:50am) watching some more Chappelle's Show.
Hopefully I'll get around to editing my photos from Edinburgh and the tour yesterday so that I can post them all for ya.
You know why you lost at pong right? Because I wasn't your teammate!
ReplyDeleteThat's true. I am worthless at pong without you!!
ReplyDelete