I came home from work today and had an email from Shadders. Liz's water broke this morning around 6:45am. She is now in the hospital pushing and screaming at Shad!! Good luck Liz! I'm excited to see what your little demon child looks like!
This work week actually went by pretty fast. Probably because I was busy in the evenings. I woke up happy Monday morning because I didn't have to cook that night. Teresa cooked dinner for us. She made Mac & Cheese. Not the kraft kind but real stuff! It was great!
Tuesday we went to see the show Avenue Q. It is an adult version of Seasame Street. It was ok. I was expecting more. Thought it was going to be less PC (politically correct). It had it's funny moments but wasn't as extreme as it could have been.
Wednesday I stayed in. Looked up some traveling stuff. Tanya and I are trying to buy tickets for Running of the Bulls in Pamplona, Spain. We are planning on leaving July 10th and getting back to London July 13th. I also talked to Becker for about an hour and a half. He is going to be here in less than four weeks!
Yesterday night the Canary Wharf people (Canary Wharf is where I work) went out for drinks after work. We found a bar right next to the water. It was nice. A little cold though! The weather had started to get warmer but then the last few days were cold. Right now its only about 50 degrees and rainy. Not the greatest.
This weekend we have a British history class on Saturday, 10:30-5. Then I am planning on going ice skating!!! I'm WAY excited!! Then on Sunday Tanya and I are planning on going to the London Aquarium. We get a two for one deal with our Oyster transportation card. It's nice.
Right now, Chu (my roommate) and I are watching South Park. Not really sure what else I'm going to do tonight. Probably nothing too interesting!
Vocational Training Ideas in high school setting
-
Vocation/Jobs and job training is very important to our high school age
students with disabilities. Some of the best experiences can come from in
your own ...
13 years ago
Hey, go check our blog now!
ReplyDelete