Thanks for the b-day wish Pat, Brenda and Maizlyn!!! And thanks to everyone else who wished me a good one. I'm getting old!
So I have survived Amsterdam, or should I say, Amsterdam has survived me!!! Tanya, Candace and I arrived in Amsterdam late Wednesday night. Tanya and I found a great food place (Wok to Walk) and then headed to bed. Thursday and Friday we spent our days wondering around. Checking out shops, cafes, red light district etc. Friday night 3 more Mountbattens joined us (Anna, Nadine, and Ryan). Saturday we went on Mike's Bike Tours. The tour took us through Amsterdam and then out to the countryside. We passed a windmill and stopped at a cheese and clog factory. Mmm cheese! Sunday was the Anne Frank House Museum and then we headed home. We got back to our apartments last night around 1:30am, so needless to say, I'm very tired after little sleep and a long day at work :(
I have class this Wednesday night and then no plans for the weekend. A lot of people are traveling around (stockholm & dublin) so it'll be pretty quiet. A good weekend for me to relax!
Vocational Training Ideas in high school setting
-
Vocation/Jobs and job training is very important to our high school age
students with disabilities. Some of the best experiences can come from in
your own ...
13 years ago
Wok to Walk RULES!!!!! We so need to go to the one in London :)
ReplyDelete