So mom and dad flew out on Saturday :( Throughout the week they recovered from Oktoberfest, saw the Tower of London, Hampton Court Palace, took a hop on hop off bus tour and a river cruise. We also went and saw the show "Jersey Boys". It was a wonderful show about Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. There were some really great songs in it!! By the end of the week dad was sick and tired of walking and mom was insisting that she had to come back because she hadn't seen everything!!
As mom and dad were flying out on Saturday it was back to class for me. We have 3 more class periods of unit 4 and I couldn't be happier! This unit is pretty intense. We had a paper due last Friday, another one due this Friday and a 10 minute presentation on Saturday October 11th. I will definitely be happy in about 2 weeks when this unit is over and done with!
This Wednesday we have class and we also having a briefing about Thailand. We are going to be given the handbook and all the information about our dissertation. I am very happy about that!! I like knowing what's coming and being able to plan ahead. We will also have the set dates for when the Thailand semester starts and when it ends. Then all I have to do is buy all the flights. Yikes! That's going to be a handful!
This weekend is another trip. Aaron, his girlfriend Amanda and I are heading to Belgium to check out Bruge and Brussels. Should be good. We get to take the Eurostar train rather than fly! I'm really looking forward to that. Getting a little sick of traveling to the airport, going through check in and security and then jumping on a plane, just to do it again in a few days. The train will be a nice little break and we get to go through the chunnnel (tunnel under the channel). Haven't done that yet!
Vocational Training Ideas in high school setting
-
Vocation/Jobs and job training is very important to our high school age
students with disabilities. Some of the best experiences can come from in
your own ...
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment