Monday, November 10, 2008

MJ's Coming!!

This weekend was pretty boring. I had class the whole weekend and class on Saturday was long and boring! At least Sunday we got out early! Only were in class 10am-12pm! After class on Sunday Tanya and I and some others went to watch a rugby game and then headed to the gym (Tone Zone Women's Health Magazine, very exciting!). If you do want to do some really good and challenging workouts I would suggest going to the Women's Health Magazine website and downloading them to your Ipod or printing them out. They're great! Tanya and I try to do 2 workouts a week.

Probably won't be able to workout much in the next two weeks because MJ and Anne are coming! Can't wait. They'll be here on Wednesday and are here until November 23rd. I believe our plans for the weekend are to drive to Cardiff, Wales. We'll see. I'm sure MJ will be willing to do a blog entry! Change it up a bit. Sure you're getting sick of hearing from me!

Before MJ comes 6 of us are going to the show Fat Pig. Its a comedy show and it looks pretty good. I'll let ya know.

No comments:

Post a Comment