Happy Halloween! This last week I had the joy of introducing pumpkin carving to my roommates. Jayanth, Avinash and Manjeri had never carved a pumpkin before. Avinash didn't seem to find it that interesting; however, Manjeri decided that she had so much fun doing it that she was going to do it next year when she's back in India!
Lets see, other than carving pumpkins I also got a free steak dinner on Wednesday night. Deutsche Bank (where Tanya works) had a free steak dinner at a local restaurant. I was able to go and pretend that I worked for DB. It was great! There were so many other Mountbattens there. We interns really know how to take advantage of free food!
This week I have an election party to go to on Tuesday and a group meeting on Wednesday (we have a presentation on our market research for our business plan). Nothing too special!
On a more serious note . . Please pray for my friend Kelly's boyfriend Dustin who fell off a roof recently and is in critical condition.
Have a good week!
No comments:
Post a Comment