Wednesday, November 26, 2008

MJ and Anne are gone :(
























Well MJ and Anne left me :( I told them that they could stay until I went home for Christmas, but surprisingly they still hopped on their flight on Sunday morning. Boo :( I believe that they had a good time. They spent their days wandering around London (visiting street markets a lot) and then they were always home cooking dinner by the time I got back from work around 6:30pm. It was great!

While they were here we also taught my roommates Jayanth (the pic with me also in it) and Avinash (this pic w/out me) how to play shithead. They were welcomed to the game by having the honor of wearing the shithead hat that MJ and Anne found while out and about.

But now they've left me and I'm all alone :(

I wasn't able to take them to the airport on Sunday because I had class. The final class for Unit 5. Only 1 more unit and 3 more weekends of class to go. Its crazy! We have now started working on our final business plan. Its going all right. My group sucks, but hopefully we can work through it. The presentation is on Jan. 30th, so we just have to make it until then. Hopefully I do!

This Saturday morning I'm heading to Munich for the Christmas markets. Let me tell you . . I am VERY EXCITED! I love Christmas Markets and its going to be a good break from work (I have Monday off), school and London. I will collect some glasses for people to use on Gluhwein night (Dec. 20th) when I'm home! 24 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment