So I'm back in London after a wonderful 2 weeks at home. Those two weeks were spent visiting my friends and family (mostly at bars! Yeah BWWs!), going to a wild game and hanging out at the cabin. The cabin is a little different in the winter! Just as much reading, but a lot less outdoor time! And Becker and I did get $1.50 cheeseburgers at the coral. That might actually be better than the minnow that we usually get during the summer when we visit that bar!
Now its back to reality . . . I don't wanna!!!! I miss my relaxing vacation already. Today I headed back to work. Booo. We're starting the year end packs. That should last the rest of the week.
School work has also started up again. I have a paper due each of the next 3 Fridays and in 3 1/2 weeks we have our final Business Plan presentation. Its going to be awesome to be done with the London portion of the MBA!!! Then I can stop worrying about papers and research for about 3 months. That will be a nice break!
An exciting thing that happened today . . . I booked Becker's and my Everest Base Camp Trek for August 12th. Its VERY exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for all of my travel plans to actually start happening! I started planning this stuff about 9 months ago and now its only 11 weeks away!
Vocational Training Ideas in high school setting
-
Vocation/Jobs and job training is very important to our high school age
students with disabilities. Some of the best experiences can come from in
your own ...
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment