I saw The Reader movie on Thursday night and Slumdog Millionaire last night. They are both good movies! If you're bored you should check them out!
Today I got to sleep in!! Tanya and I both slept until 10am. It was great! Now I'm going to head to the grocery store and then to the gym.
Tonight I'm making my Buffalo Chicken Lasgna. I brought buffalo sauce from Buffalo Wild Wings back with me, so the lasgna will be good. Better than any of the "hot" sauce you find in Britian. They seem to have something against spices. Its really sad :(
Tanya, Carmen and Aaron are coming over for the lasgna. Tanya and I are also going to make brownies and Carmen is bringing ice cream so that we can have brownie sundaes. Very exciting!!! Also, Aaron is bring over some wine, so it should be a good night!
54 days until Becker is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vocational Training Ideas in high school setting
-
Vocation/Jobs and job training is very important to our high school age
students with disabilities. Some of the best experiences can come from in
your own ...
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment