Back to work, Back to work
So I'm back to work and have acutally been busy all week. That's good. Makes the days go a lot faster. 43 more days left of work at BGC!!
This last weekend we had our last "real" weekend of classes. We have one more weekend of class the first weekend in February, but its our goal setting/personal development unit. So it doesn't really count. We don't really have to do anything for it. So its exciting not to have to go to any more "real" classes while we're in London. I'm not completely done with the class though. I have to write one more paper that's due next Friday. Then 2 weeks from today we have our business plan presentations and then I'm done!!!!!!!!!
This week has been a pretty standard week. Just gym, work, eat and sleep. I did book a trip to Barcelona for the last weekend of January. I'm really excited about that. I have been wanting to go to Spain since the first time I lived abroad in Salzburg. I'm finally going!
Vocational Training Ideas in high school setting
-
Vocation/Jobs and job training is very important to our high school age
students with disabilities. Some of the best experiences can come from in
your own ...
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment